انسان مسلم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American

اذهب الى الأسفل

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Empty The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American

مُساهمة من طرف اسد الله الخميس يوليو 03, 2008 11:52 am

(بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم)
By The Name Of Allah The Most Merciful The Most Gracious

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon14
As-Salamu ala man ittaba'a al huda, amma ba'd; from a long long time ago I wanted to participate in this section, as it might heal my thirsty soul by seeing american pigs being killed more and more up there in the peaks of Hindokoush or down there in I.S.I, why? as I see always more and more... and more muslims being killed by those american pigsThe Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Tongue, oh! they hate this word (pigs) as they eat pork too, ok let's give them another description, mmm yeah!!!
(DOGS) is the suitable word.The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon10

Hey you yankee! don't be sad it's only the truth! just face it and look at yourself in the morning -after closing the new testament by reading: (for God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son,...etc) [John 3:16] and ask yourself: why am I sad?, the first thing that you must know that your bible has many many errors, as that line from John is a big error, being played by the fingers of your bad scholars and put in the New Testament; so close it and listen to me.

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Image61

The second thing you must know -as I think- is to try to look forward for the truth, without any interpolating, at that time only you will find the answer in...
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Rolleyes,
yes it's right there:
اقتباس:

TERROR BRINGS REPENTANCE! Chapter X, by: Mark Twain

It's only the right way to make this life, yours, so plenty of good and positive things and deeds, not by going to Iraq and not by killing our sons, nor by going to that pure girl in Afghanistan and ... her, you can complete the phrase, it's just by repentance to Allah, we can provide it for you by many things, starting with a smileThe Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon7 and a good word, ending with a bullet in the head if you don't repent, or let's say it might be by the ultimate jihad too N.C.P

You know it's the only language you understand, kill to live, but on the other hand we believe by being killed for the sake of Allah, so you can see the big difference between the two views.

As you kill us, we kill you, as you bring damage for our Masjids; we bring damage for your countries, it's fair, eye for eye and tooth for tooth, and as you come to Iraq or Afghanistan you are welcome there directly to the hell - in sha' Allah.

This is the right way to make you repent just by our allowed terrorism even if your little doggy Bush lies to you, saying:
اقتباس:

Our nation has been put on notice: We are not immune from attack. We will take defensive measures against terrorism to protect Americans
take whatever you want from defences

You can not stop us!
I swear,
you can not!!!!

Because we already had known the right way to deal with you and we are absolutely not afraid as Allah says:

اقتباس:

And that repentance is not neither of those who continue in doing evil until when death comes to anyone of them, he says, 'now I repent' nor for those who die as infidels. For them We have prepared a painful torment

And He also says in The Holy Qur'aan:
اقتباس:

Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, though if you be in strong forts. And if some good reaches them, then they say, 'this is from Allah and if some bad reaches them, then they say, 'This has come from you. Say you, 'All is from Allah. Then what happened to them, they seem not to understand anything.
So we choose the best answer to fight not by words but by:
Ak-47

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American 1-2

Mortars
The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American 68568413

R.P.G's
The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American R2827637094ea2
The Lions of Fath' Al-Islam -may Allah help them-

and by Istesh'hadi operations

our brother Abu Omar Al Kuwaiti; he had left two wives, his kids, cars, and houses for the sake of Allah by an Istesh'hasdi operation

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Fr8-050608.pc

and not only by men, but by women too:

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American _42736429_studentsap2_203

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American _42737221_hafsa_203b
our venerable and decent sisters from Hafsa university

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American 7151_1
Decent istaesh'hadiyyah sister Hawaa' Barayev -may Allah accept her-

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon10 and the (End) of you will be as a grilled meat, or let's just say as a grilled pork The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon10

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Fallujah_

look @ his fingers, he's saying:
yeaaaaaaaaah I did it
The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon10The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon10The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Icon10

and if they find some pieces of the pig after grilling
he...
Goes with the wind

The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Dnsd05006160vo

اقتباس:

[size=16]Say you 'nothing shall reach us, but what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Protector, and the Muslims should keep trust in Allah only. [/size]

Say you, 'What you are waiting for us but one of the two goods' ? And we are waiting for you that Allah shall afflict you with a torment from Himself, or with our hands. Now wait then, we are also waiting with you'.
والحمد لله رب العالمين

Written by:
>>>Ak-001>>>
Abu Kandahar
ِ(Don't be happy cuz we r comin' back soon in sha' Allah)...wtc
The Right Unbeliever American, is just a Grilled American Alarbyah
*I made today a small prevision for the article as I found some errors in it too, and I'd put more photos lolz
اسد الله
اسد الله
مشرف قسم الاسرة والطفل
مشرف قسم الاسرة والطفل

عدد المساهمات : 556
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/04/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى