انسان مسلم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الترجمة الانجليزية لكلمة الشيخ أيمن الظواهري -حفظه الله- /مجزرة غزة و حصار الخونة

اذهب الى الأسفل

الترجمة الانجليزية لكلمة الشيخ أيمن الظواهري -حفظه الله- /مجزرة غزة و حصار الخونة Empty الترجمة الانجليزية لكلمة الشيخ أيمن الظواهري -حفظه الله- /مجزرة غزة و حصار الخونة

مُساهمة من طرف حفيد سيد قطب الجمعة يناير 09, 2009 2:30 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الترجمة الانجليزية لكلمة الشيخ أيمن الظواهري -حفظه الله- /مجزرة غزة و حصار الخونة 444un5

كتيبة الجهاد الإعلامي

تقدم

الترجمة الانجليزية لكلمة الشيخ أيمن الظواهري -حفظه الله-

و التي بعنوان:

مجزرة غزة و حصار الخونة

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

And may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet of Allah, and upon his family, companions and those who followed his path.

Muslim brothers everywhere, Assalam Alaikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh

These days, the Israeli raids on Gaza came in succession, killing and injuring hundreds, and the whole world including the Arab traitors do nothing but giving empty statements.

I would like in this regard to give number of messages.

The first message is directed to our Muslim brothers in Gaza and the rest of the extorted Palestine, I remind them with what Allah says : [So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers. If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good), We give to men by turns, that Allâh may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allâh likes not the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers). And that Allâh may test (or purify) the believers (from sins) and destroy the disbelievers.] (3:139-140-141)

Persevere in patience and constancy and stand fast over the path of Jihad, and the whole muslim nation with you, and I assure you that we will not settle down till we take revenge for every killed, injured, widow and orphan in Palestine and in all the muslim lands by Allah's might. We –by Allah's grace- are still keen to achieve the oath of sheikh Ousama Bin Laden may Allah protect him when he said : (I swear by Allah the Almighty who lifted the skies without pillars, America and who lives in America will not dream of security until we see it a reality in Palestine and till all the infidel armies get out from the muslims lands). We hope to be able one day to get to help you to liberate Jerusalem and al Aqsa mosque, and to raise the banner of Islam and Jihad over its land.

My muslim and Mujahed brothers in Gaza and the rest of Palestine; what you are facing today is not an occupation trial, limited within an area or a specific country, it is a part in the series of the Zionist-Crusader campaign on the muslim nation, and these raids are a gift for you from Obama before he takes his post, and Hosni Mubarak the traitor is the main partner in besieging and killing you. For in the time that the Israeli aircrafts bombard you from air, he closes the borders with his troops, to achieve the plan of killing muslims in Gaza. The same dirty role which the Jews played in Sabra and Shatila massacres with the battalions' forces.

My muslim and Mujahed brothers in Gaza and the rest of Palestine; We are with you in the battle, striking the Zionistic-Crusader alliance wherever we got enabled of it, and we are proceeding to you promptly, and soon we will –by Allah's might- destroy the borders and constraints that prevent us from reaching you, the withdrawal of Americans from Iraq is a good omen for approaching you by Allah's might. Allah knows we wish to be with you now, protect you with our souls and bloods, me myself I wish I could be with you now to treat your wounded and relieve their pains, for I was granted this honor before, for many years, with our Mujahed and immigrant brothers in Afghanistan.

The second message is directed to Muslims in Egypt, to them I say; It is your duty to lift the siege, you must take this responsibility, for if you arranged a campaign of protests, strikes and demonstrations which do not rest until the siege on Gaza Unwinds, the traitor Hosni Mubarak must yield.

Do you fall short of arranging a campaign of strikes, where the students abstain from going to schools, workers and officers abstain from their work, in order to save our brothers in Gaza from the clutches of the criminal traitor Hosni Mubarak?

And I say to the ardent ones in the Egyptian army; you have a good example in Suleiman Khater may Allah grant his soul mercy, the criminal traitor Hosni Mubarak is using you as a tool to betray your religion and besiege your brothers in Gaza and close all the outlets in front of them, in order to help the Israeli aircrafts to achieve their crimes against them. Till when will you remain soldiers for Satan?! And when will you be Allah's and His prophet's soldiers?!

Allah Almighty says : [O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allâh as said 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawâriyyûn (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allâh?" The Hawâriyyûn (the disciples) said: "We are Allâh's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).] (61:14).

I say to the proud tribes of Sinai: Today is your day, provide your brothers in Islam and kinship with all what they need of provisions and equipments, from the loaf of bread to the tank mine. The traitor Egyptian regime which had assaulted your dignity, honor and sanctities, is the same regime that is besieging your brothers in Islam and kinship in Gaza and colludes with Jews to killing them. Fear Allah regarding your brothers in Gaza, break the siege of the traitor regime on them, know that Allah will ask you about what you have done to help them, so prepare an answer of good deed.

The prophet (peace be upon him) said : (A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him nor hands him to his enemy, and who comes to the help of his brother, Allah will come to the help of him, and who dispel a calamity from his brother, Allah will dispel a calamity of him in the day of judgment, and who conceals the wrongs of his brother, Allah will conceal his wrongs in the day of judgment).

And he said (peace be upon him) : (do not spy on one another; do not look for other's faults; do not be jealous of one another; do not envy one another; do not hate one another; and do not desert (shun) one another. And O servants of Allah! Be brothers. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. The piety is here, (and while saying so) he pointed towards his chest thrice. All of the Muslim is sacred to the Muslim, his wealth, honor and his blood. It is evil enough for someone to belittle his Muslim brother.)

My third message is directed to Muslims everywhere, to them I say; This is Obama who was presented to the world by the American lying machine as the savior who will go in change of the American policy, here he is killing your brothers and sisters in Gaza without mercy.

I say to the angry Muslim masses who went out to protest across the Muslim world; Protests are not enough to face bombs, let our Islamic anger to make an influential action that will shake the pillars of the crusader-Zionistic alliance by Allah's might

.So O Muslims everywhere, obey Allah and do Jihad obligation, Allah says : [O you who believe! Answer Allâh (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he (peace be upon him) calls you to that which will give you life, and know that Allâh comes in between a person and his heart (i.e. He prevents an evil person to decide anything). And verily to Him you shall (all) be gathered. And fear the Fitnah (affliction and trial) which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people), and know that Allâh is Severe in punishment.] (8:24-25).

O Muslims everywhere, fight the crusader-Zionistic campaign and strike its interests everywhere you can reach, help and support your Mujahed sons and brothers in its confrontation.

O Islam's lions in the Islamic Maghreb, Levant, Arabian peninsula, the faith and wisdom land of Yemen, Khilafah land of Iraq, pride and honor land of Khurasan and steadfastness land of Chechnya: fight hard the crusader-Zionistic alliance and its interests.

O Islam lions everywhere: the rulers of the Muslims' countries are but guardians for the American-Zionistic interests in the region, who handed Palestine and recognized Israel, for Hosni Mubarak is besieging Gaza, Abdullah Ben Abdul-Aziz made up the farce of religions dialogue to meet Peres in New York, preparing for the total and factual recognition of Israel, Ali Abdullah Saleh converted the dignity land of Yemen to a supply base for the crusader campaign over the Islam's lands, and al-Maliki begs for the persistence of the American troops to guarantee the continuation of traitors in the government. So dash the hopes and efforts of those traitors by striking the interests of Allah's enemies the crusaders and Jews wherever and any how you could do.

Allah Almighty says : [And don't be weak in the pursuit of the enemy; if you are suffering (hardships) then surely, they (too) are suffering (hardships) as you are suffering, but you have a hope from Allâh (for the reward, i.e. Paradise) that for which they hope not; and Allâh is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.] (4:104).

At last we say All praise be to Allah, Peace and Blessing be upon our prophet, and upon his family and companions

حفيد سيد قطب
حفيد سيد قطب
مدير منتدى انسان مسلم
مدير منتدى انسان مسلم

عدد المساهمات : 2185
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2008

https://mo20.mam9.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى